Win a chess game in 4 moves
- 6,476 Reads
- 3 Comments
I actually found out about this trick when one of the other chess team members used it on me. I call it the "4-hitter-quitter". You can preform it by following these steps:
If you are black:
- move the pawn in front of u'r king up one space(E7-E6)
- then move the king side bishop to C5
- move ur queen from D8 to F6
- then move ur queen from F6 to F2
if done correctly, it should be checkmate.
If you are white:
- move the pawn in front of the king up one space(D2-D3)
- then move ur king side bishop to C4
- move ur queen to F3
- then move ur queen to F7
If done correctly it should be checkmate.