En passant Capturing

Feb 20, 2012, 4:53 PM |

Today, I don't have a story to tell you, but I do have a move I want to teach you. It is called the "En passant" capture. You see when your pawn is next to an opponent's pawn that just did the "2 spaces on first move" thing, you can move your pawn diagonally like you were doing a normal capture and take it. See here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_passant


Sorry, no tips for today, just the move.