Play Like Bobby, Part 1
Learn how to play the open like Bobby Fischer. BK Academy of Chess welcomes you to join in on building Bobby Fischer's opening repertoire, move by move, line by line, with each lesson analyzing at least one position. This first lesson is on how Bobby plays against the Kan Variation of the Sicilian Defense, with the Modern Variation Be3. So without further adieu,
BK Academy of Chess is proud to present:
B42's Repertoire Notes
- 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 e6 3. d4 cxd4 4. Nxd4 a6 5. Bd3
- Bobby would like to first castle;
- then fight for control of d5;
- before castling, bobby will exchange nights if Black plays Nc6;
- likes to place his dark-squared bishop on e3.
Together we build, and with BK Academy of Chess we even the score!