Play Like Bobby, Part 2
Learn how to play like Bobby Fischer against the Dragon Variation of the Sicilian Defense, with the Yugoslav Attack. Join BK Academy of Chess as we build an opening repertoire after Bobby Fischer, move by move, line by line, analyzing key positions. BK Academy of Chess presents,
How Bobby Enters the Dragon:
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 d6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 Nf6 5.Nc3 g6 6.Be3 Bg7 7.f3 O-O 8.Qd2 Nc6 9.Bc4
- sooner or later, Bobby castles queenside,
- usually keeps his bishop on the a2-g8 diagonal, placing it on b3, and has no problem allowing Black to exchange his knight for the bishop.
- likes to make an offer to exchange bishops with blacks fianchetto bishop, usually with the queen and bishop battery along the c1-h6 diagonal,
- loves attacking the castle with the h-pawn and rook battery and,
- likes to have his queen and rook on the d-file.
Together we build, and with BK Academy of Chess we play like Bobby!