Be Careful Against Predators Here
This blog’s purpose is to WARN members about TROUBLEMAKERS CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO SEEK ATTENTION AND CARE. I find it important to write this because one such troublemaker has been very active recently. If you were a victim, you will easily understand this and perhaps realize you were attacked by such trolls.
These were some of the actions of troublemakers spotted so far.
- People like them add a lot of friends and join a lot of groups even if their account is new. Because of this, we have an idea THAT THE NEW ACCOUNTS ARE NOT OWNED BY NEW USERS IN THIS SITE BUT REPEATERS.
- They use pictures of MODELS or even PORN STARS. They might also use pictures of FICTIONAL CHARACTERS as well as their NAMES, like characters in HARRY POTTER.
- They TRY TO GAIN THE TRUST of those who accept their friend requests. They might offer to be an admin in their groups, successfully invite new members and make them join matches using their “beauty”. Remember, they are using pictures of models!
- They might ask those premium member friends to MAKE A GROUP FOR THEM, SEEKING FOR MORE ATTENTION. Sometimes the groups are named after their fake names, sometimes not. Either way, they enjoy it. Especially if they can make people follow what they want.
- They befriend a person in their current account, and DESTROY THE FRIENDSHIP OF THAT PERSON WITH ANOTHER USING LIES. They also use ANOTHER ACCOUNT to create rumors and lies about you WHILE BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU WITH THEIR CURRENT ACCOUNT.
- If they are blocked in groups because they are suspected fake, they ask sympathy and tell lies to their newly added friends about the people not letting them join. THEY WILL REVERSE THE SITUATION. They say they are real and the people blocking them are spreading rumors they are fake, EVEN IF THEY ARE REALLY FAKE! If their new friends believe them, the good and honest people become the bad ones because of their lies.
- They send “their” pictures to their friends and they will ask them some in return. They send sexy model pictures inviting their friends to send them their “sexy” pictures too. IF A SUSPICIOUS ACCOUNT ASKS YOU TO SEND SUCH KIND OF PICTURES, DO NOT EVER SEND BECAUSE, LOOK AT NUMBER 8.
- They are a lot of troublemakers who are dangerous SEXUAL PREDATORS WHO PREYS UPON BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. THEY USE TRICKERY, BLACKMAIL, LIES, AND THREATS. Several members have already had their accounts closed because the troublemakers reported them (after getting the pictures they sent) and others have left chess.com because of the mere fact that such troublemakers are around.
- THEY TAKE PRIVATE INFORMATION AND CONVERSATIONS LOOKING FOR ANY BREAK IN TERMS OF SERVICE, they also use another account to try to get someone to break terms of service IN AN EFFORT TO EMBARRASS OR GET THE PERSON'S ACCOUNT CLOSED.
- Some troublemakers KEEP INFORMATION ON PEOPLE STORED IN SEPARATE FOLDERS ON THEIR HARD DRIVE. Some new accounts were able to pull up much information about people from their PREVIOUS CONVERSATION. How can a person with new account do that? He/she can if he/she was an old member, talked with people here, and saved the information even the smallest part.
- Most of them like to chat so much, like THEY HAVE NO OTHER THING TO DO BUT TO SEEK ATTENTION AND CAUSE TROUBLE HERE. Some initiate SEXUAL TALKS as SEXUAL PREDATORS THEY ARE.
- Some of them USED ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE BEEN DORMANT FOR A WHILE THAT SEEM TO COME ALIVE WHEN NEEDED, 6 months to a year, these can be identified because the games will be recent activity.
- A lot of troublemakers USE AN ENGINE on their games.
- Some of them create stories and say THEY ARE SUICIDAL so that their newly found friends show care and affection to them.
- Most importantly, some of them may PRETEND TO BE SICK and dying of cancer TO GAIN SYMPATHY AND HUGE CARE.
I repeat, one troublemaker has been very active on chess.com recently with insanely so many accounts; some of you may have encountered her . Be very careful.