A few helpful hints
There are some beginners who could really use some helpful hints on chess, not everyone needs them though.
1. Get peices involved quickly
2. Try to Castle
3. Use the opponents moves to your advantage.
4. Keep in mind, losing only makes us better.
5. Watch what is taking place, slow down, take your time, and look ahead.
6. Think about what the opponent might be thinking.
Now there are many more nice hints, and you should try to think about them, but don't give up hope, keep trying, and do your best.