What Do Chess Players Value The Most?
I was curious...when it comes to the development of your chess and the game overall: what do you value the most?
- Solving Chess Tactics/Puzzles
- Learning about Chess History
- Developing friendships/comroderie
- Insight and lessons from your coach or a top level player
- History/creativity behind various kinds of chess sets
What is it? Why do you like chess? What resources keep you actively engaged in developing your craft?
If you could have a few things or opportunities offered to you month after month -- what would you, personally, want.
Let me know.