Chess University Hiring + Executive Positions
Chess University, Inc. continues to reach new milestones and is revolutionizing chess education. As of this month, we are the world's first organization to offer live, graded, in-school elective chess classes that are taught entirely online. Our first such offering is an "Honors" course with a point value of 4.5 for GPA purposes.
We are being approached by schools, government, and other chess companies on nearly a weekly basis and are overwhelmed. The response after teaching chess live to over 13,000 students in July has been amazing.
We are now looking for high-energy, ambitious, and entrepreneurial candidates to help scale our innovative ideas, reach out to more schools, create more content, improve our technology, and get ready to be part of the largest project in chess education history.
We are also looking to partner with more schools, existing chess academies, and any chess-loving individuals or organizations. If you have already emailed us and are awaiting a response, we will get back to you soon.
Here are the upcoming job openings at Chess University, Inc. | ChessUniversity.com:
Chief of Staff and Director of Operations:
- Coordinate all levels of staff including executives.
- Assess and delegate tasks as they arrive and ensure their completion.
- Manage day-to-day operations, oversee social media, and update our partners and affiliates.
- Ensure timelines and deadlines set by the CEO are met by staff.
- Report to the CEO.
Assistant Director of Instruction:
- Host live broadcasts including lessons, commentary, trivia, etc. for students and prospects.
- Teach live courses and video recorded courses.
- Help acquire new students and grow the student population.
- Report to the Director of Instruction.
- Create engaging videos for current students and prospects.
- Assist with the creation of marketing and informational materials.
- Write articles, news posts, and blogs.
- Report to the Director of Content.
To apply for any of these positions, carefully follow the instructions below.
1. Email us at jobs@chessuniversity with subject heading that includes your full name and the position you are applying for.
2. Attach a resume/CV.
3. Write a concise cover letter with info regarding your background, why you would like to get involved, how you can improve Chess University, and why you are the best candidate for the position.
The application deadline is August 27th, 2017.
President and CEO
Chess University, Inc. | ChessUniversity.com