x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

wisdom of man?

InlovewithJESUS
Apr 13, 2013, 7:19 AM 2

..."The GOD WHO Made the world And All Things in it, Since HE Is LORD Of Heaven And earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands; neither is HE served by human hands, as though HE needed anything, Since HE HIMSELF Gives To All life And Breath And All Things; And HE Made from one, every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined appointed times, and the boundaries of their habitation, that they should seek GOD, if perhaps they might grope for HIM and find HIM, Though HE Is Not Far From each one of us; for in HIM we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, 'For we also are HIS offspring.'Being then the offspring of GOD, we ought not to think that The Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and thought of man. "Therefore having Overlooked the times of ignorance, GOD Is Now Declaring To men that all everywhere should repent, because HE Has Fixed A Day In Which HE Will Judge the world In Righteousness Through A Man WHOM HE Has Appointed, Having Furnished Proof To all men By Raising HIM From the dead." Acts 17:24-31.

 

 

Atheist; Person who denies or disbelieves the existence of GOD.



 

The atheist, who is in truth, agnostic;

 

 To be atheist means, that in your belief, you have absolute knowledge that there is no GOD. And so, even giving any one person the ridiculous credit of having 1% of all knowledge of all things,what about the other 99%?

 

 The Dictionary defines agnosticism as; one who believes that nothing can be known of the existence of GOD,or of anything but material phenomena.

 

 So, 'the big bang theory'. Once upon a time there was nothing, and nothing exploded! Really?

 

 GOD Is Infallible, man is fallible.

 

 If it were to be said to you, say, of the Houses of Parliament, London; There was nothing there, just an empty void, 'til one day something ( which was really nothing ) went bang, and over millions and millions of years the subsequent substances, which appeared by nothing exploding, began to form into bricks, stone, and mortar.

And as time went by, it built up, grew bigger and bigger, until out of the bricks, stone, and mortar a roof evolved and formed atop it. Then some of that which were bricks, stone, and mortar evolved into glass, wooden frames, and a doorway, and all this intricate detail, until, hundreds of millions of years from the initial bang it evolved into the building that you now see and know.

 

 You would rightly say that it was a most ridiculous thing to state as being true.

 

 You know that anything built needs first an architect and then a builder.

 

 So why would any suppose that the Universe, the Earth and all that is in it, as beautiful and as complicated, as perfectly balanced, and as intricate as it all is, ( and of course that includes you who read this), happend in such a way?

 

 It all needed an Architect and a Builder, and The Architect And Builder Of All Things Is GOD.

 

 To whom then will you liken GOD? Or what likeness will you compare HIM? As for the idol, a craftsman casts it, a goldsmith plates it with gold, and a silversmith fashions chains of silver. He who is too impoverished for such an offering selects a tree that does not rot; He seeks out for himself a skillful craftsman to prepare an idol that will not totter.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been Declared To you from the beginning? Have you not understood from The Foundation Of the earth?

It is HE WHO Is Enthroned Above the vault of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, WHO Stretches Out The Heavens Like A Curtain And Spreads Them Out Like A Tent To dwell in. HE It Is WHO Reduces rulers To nothing, WHO Makes the judges of the earth meaningless. Scarcely have they been planted, Scarcely have they been sown, Scarcely has their stock taken root in the earth, But HE Merely Blows On them, and they wither, And the storm carries them away like stubble.

"To whom then will you liken ME That I should be equal?" Says The HOLY ONE.

Lift up your eyes on high and see WHO Has Created these stars, The ONE WHO Leads Forth their host by number, HE Calls them all by name; Because Of The Greatness Of HIS Might And The Strength Of HIS Power not one of them is missing. Isaiah 40:18-26.

 

 ...So faith comes from hearing, and hearing By The Word Of CHRIST... Romans 10:17.

Online Now