How to play in a tournament part 2
Last time, we finished off with finding your opponent, now we are going to continue.
If you have no idea of what I am talking about, please check out my how to play in a tournament part 1 or read it again.
1) See which board you are on.
2) Go to that board, (the boards names are numbers, the lower the number, the better board you are on.
3) Organize your pieces and get ready to write down the game ( notation ).
4) Shake hands before you start and say,"Good luck!"
5) Move the piece, then press the clock, THEN notate the move.
6) Play! To straighten up a piece, say adjust.
7) Shake hands after the game lightly no matter what the result is and say," Good game!"
This is it for today, I will be go overing the end of the tournament next time. This might seem like it's going to be a short series but you'll find out when the others come out! See you guys next time!