10 Things I find Amusingly Absurd About Running a Blog:
- Being called a troll
Meh. Just not true.
- Being called a sexist
- Being call a man in disguise
Heh. I’m a girl. Sorry, not sorry.
- When the people who call me sexist say sexist things
At least be consistent.
- When people get mad that I don’t read every comment
There are like 95 pages of comments on my first blog.
- When people get mad that I don’t reply to every comment
- People making fun of my username
Haha. There is a very dumb story behind that.
- Comments about my profile pic
I’m not changing to a tree. No. Just no.
- Semi-creepy attempts to win favor with me by agreeing with me but also having no idea what my argument really is…
You know what I’m talking about.
For a while, I was afraid to write about women and chess because of possibly being trolled. Now that I’ve done it, I’ve just realized being trolled is kind of amusing. Thanks to everyone that is engaging with my blogs with interesting ideas and comments.