The Ten Chess Commandments
- 3,023 Reads
- 8 Comments
If there are ten commandments in business, church, institutions and military organisations - why not in chess?!
So these are the Ten Commanments in Chess:
1. Thou shalt have to play chess only and no other mind games to have.
2. Every time you play chess - just focus, play and do chess only whether in tournament play or friendly one.
3. Do not swear and demean chess at all time even you are in a losing streak or in bad state.
4. Let your parent or guardian know that you play chess whole-heartedly and will love them in supporting you all the way.
5. Never steal a chess book but buy or photocopy for your own used only.
6. Do not envy if the other chess player won a game or the tournament.
7. Do not cheat in any chess game friendly or official game.
8. Chess is not only a game but will return good result to you if you play good game.
9. Never discourage a chess player but encourage them.
10. Be a good chess player always and friendly to all chess player.
This only a draft of my ten commandments of chess that is to be re-written as soon as possible.
Enjoy, love and be searching for more brilliancy in you chess games...