The Worst Ways To Lose In Correspondence/Daily Chess
Hello everyone! This is my first blog post that has not been a puzzle for all of you to solve. In this blog post, I will be discussing the worst ways to lose in correspondence/daily chess. It is supposed to be somewhat funny and something that everyone who plays correspondence chess, and most people who don't can relate to. Okay, so here we go:
1. Underestimating your opponent
When you think you can easily beat your opponent but then reality strikes
2. Running out of time in the most unfortunate situations
Nothing is worse than running out of time in a daily chess game, but in this game, running out of time was a killer:
3. When you are just too tired
We all have those days when we play when we are too tired, and mostly, things are okay, but here is a demonstration of why you shouldn't play while you are tired:
4. When you can't even survive TEN MOVES
This one is just sad. Really sad.
5. When you come so close to beating a player over 500 points better than you, but then throw your hard work away
I was so close. So, so close:
6. When you just plain and simple blunder away your win:
Thanks for reading! I may make a follow up to this blog soon! Also, please comment below, your favourite reason. Hope you enjoyed reading!