Paradise In the Quran
1) who shall inherit Paradise; they shall dwell therein forever.
2) As for those who believed and did righteous deeds, the gardens of Paradise shall be their hospitality,
3) The inhabitants of the Fire and the inhabitants of Paradise are not equal; the inhabitants of Paradise are the triumphant.
4) It was said, 'enter Paradise.' He said, 'ah, would that my people knew,
5) And Paradise shall be brought forward to the godfearing, not far off:
6) and He will admit them to Paradise, which He has made known to them.
7) Today the inhabitants of Paradise are busy in rejoicing;
8) and this is the Paradise that you have been given in inheritance for that you were doing.
9) The people of Paradise that day__best shall be their lodging and fairest their resting place.
10) surely Paradise shall be the refuge.
11) That is Paradise which We shall give in inheritance to such of Our servants who are godfearing.
12) Enter Paradise you and your wives, joyfully.'
13) And whoso does righteous deeds, be it male or female, and he is a Believer, __ they shall enter Paradise, and will not be wronged a date-spot.
14) Those who believe and do righteous deeds and humble themselves to their Lord, they are the people of Paradise, wherein they shall dwell forever.
15) except those who repent and believe and do righteous deeds; they shall enter Paradise and shall not be wronged in the least;
16) And hasten to forgiveness of your Lord and to a garden that is as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the godfearing,
17) And the inhabitants of the Fire will call to the inhabitants of Paradise, 'pour on us some water or some of the provision God has given you'. They will say, 'God has forbidden them to the unbelievers,
18) And those who believe and do righteous deeds __ and We do not charge a soul but to its capacity __ they shall be the inhabitants of Paradise; therein they shall live forever.
19) those whom the angels take while they are pure, saying, 'peace be on you; enter Paradise for what you have been doing.
20) And those who believe and do righteous deeds, We shall lodge them in lofty chambers of Paradise, underneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein forever; how excellent is the wage of the workers _
21) For those, who do good, shall be the most fair reward and more; and dust shall not cover their faces nor abasement; they are the people of Paradise, wherein they shall dwell forever.
22) Those are they from whom We shall accept the best of what they did and pass over their evil deeds; they are among the people of Paradise; it is the promise of the truth, which they are given.
23)And as for the blessed, they shall be in Paradise, dwelling therein forever, so long as the heavens and the earth abide, except as thy Lord will -- for a gift unbroken.
24) And those that feared their Lord shall be driven to Paradise in companies; until when they have come there, and its gates are opened, and its Keepers say to them, 'Peace be upon you; you have fared well; enter to dwell therein forever'.
25) Those who say, 'our Lord is God', then they stand firm on it, the angels descend on them, (saying), 'do not fear, nor grieve, and have good news of Paradise that has been promised to you.
26) Every soul shall taste of death; and you shall surely be paid in full your wages on the Day of Resurrection; then whoso is removed from the Fire and admitted into Paradise shall triumph; and the present life is nothing but the stuff of delusion.
27) Surely those who give lies to Our signs and show arrogance against them, the gates of the heaven shall not be opened to them, nor shall they enter Paradise, until the camel passes through the eye of the needle; and so shall We recompense the sinners.
28) And they will say, 'praise be to God who is true to His promise to us, and has bequeathed on us the earth, to make our dwelling in Paradise wherever we will; So how excellent is the wage of the workers.
29) Whoso does an evil deed, he is not recompensed but with the like of it; and whoso, male or female, does a righteous deed, and he is a believer, those shall enter Paradise, wherein they shall be provided without reckoning.
30) And God gives an example for the Believers __ the wife of Pharaoh; when she said, 'my Lord, build for me a house in Thy presence in Paradise, and save me from Pharaoh and his work, and save me from the wrong-doing people.'
31) The likeness of Paradise promised to the godfearing: rivers flow underneath it; its food and its shade are everlasting; that is the end-reward of the godfearing, while the end-reward of the unbelievers is the Fire.
32) surely whoso associates any with God, God has forbidden Paradise to him
33) reclining on couches placed in rows;' and We shall couple them with wide-eyed maidens.
34) Those shall be recompensed with lofty chambers for their patience, and they shall receive greetings and peace,
35) And We shall draw out all rancour that is in their breasts; rivers will be flowing underneath them; and they shall say, 'praise be to God who has guided us to this; and we could not find the way, if God had not guided us; surely the Messengers of Our Lord came with the truth'. And it will be proclaimed to them: 'this is the Paradise you have been given to inherit for that you have been doing.
36) The similitude of Paradise promised to the godfearing (is this): In it are rivers of unstaling water, and rivers of milk of unchanging taste, and rivers of wine, a delight to the drinkers, and rivers of purified honey; and there they shall have every fruit, and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are they) like him who dwells in the Fire forever, and who are given to drink boiling water that tears their bowels asunder?
37) upon couches, gazing.
38) For them therein shall be what they will, and with Us shall be yet more.
39) Houries, confined in pavilions __
40) Therein they shall not hear any non-sense nor lies __
41) sealed, whose seal is of musk __
42) They, in security, shall call therein for every fruit;
43) The godfearing shall be amidst gardens and rivers,
44) so it will be; and We shall wed them to wide-eyed damsels.
45)'peace be upon thee, O one of Those on the Right!'
46) reclining on green cushions and lovely carpets __
47) 'Enter it in peace! This is the Day of Eternity.'
48) They will pass therein a cup to one another, no non-sense talk there, no cause of sin.
49) And therein, they shall be given to drink a cup tampered with ginger,
50) And God shall save the godfearing with their achievement; evil shall not touch them, nor shall they grieve.
51) And for him who fears to stand before his Lord, shall be two gardens __
52) There they shall have what they will, dwelling forever; it is a promise binding upon thy Lord, to be asked for.
53) in a lofty garden,
54) reclining on couches lined with brocade; and the fruits of the two gardens will be near at hand __
55) And those who believe and do righteous deeds shall be in meadows of the gardens; they shall have, whatever they will, with their Lord; that is the great bounty.
56) Race to forgiveness of your Lord and a Garden whose breadth is as the breadth of the heaven and the earth, and is prepared for those who believe in God and His Messengers; that is the bounty of God; He gives it to whomsoever He will; and God is Highly Bounteous.
57) Say, 'is that better or the Garden of Eternity, promised to the godfearing? That is their recompense and destination.'