In the Quran There are 114 chapters ( in 30 parts & 604 pages )
114 = 19 x 6
19 is the amazing number , and about number 6 we found that :
The Challenge mentioned 6 times in 6 different chapters in 6 verses :
the chapters have the serial numbers : 2,10,11,17,28,46
and a beautiful number appears now after we sum these numbers:
2+10+11+17+28+46 = 114
Chapter No : 2
23. And if you (mankind) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur’ân) to Our slave (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), then produce a Sûrah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allâh, if you are truthful.
Chapter No :10
38. Or do they say: "He (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a Sûrah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can besides Allâh, if you are truthful!"
Chapter No :11
13. Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) forged it (the Qur’an)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged Sûrahs (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allâh (to your help), if you speak the truth!"
Chapter No :17
88. Say: "If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur’ân, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another."
Chapter No :28
49. Say (to them, O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "Then bring a Book from Allâh, which is a better guide than these two [the Taurât (Torah) and the Qur’an], that I may follow it, if you are truthful."
Chapter No :46
4. Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to these pagans): "Think you about all that you invoke besides Allâh? Show me. What have they created of the earth? Or have they a share in (the creation of) the heavens? Bring me a Book (revealed before this), or some trace of knowledge (in support of your claims), if you are truthful!"