the Spider's House
Mar 11, 2009, 4:33 AM 1
The Quran told us before 1400 years : "The likeness of those who choose other patrons than Allah is as the likeness of the spider when she take unto herself a house, and the frailest of all houses is the spider's house, if they but knew"- 29:41
- the first miracle here is that the quran mentioned the female spider as the one who is making the house (in Arabic he referred to her by the word Ittakhathat (اتخذت) which only can be said for females)
the second one is : about the spider's house members :
- we all know that the spider's web strings are very strong , So where is the weakness which God meant.
- does God meant the house literally, the strings and the material. and what's really "house" is stands for:
- one scientist made a study on the family members of the spider's house. He found that after the pollination between the male and female, the female kill the male and eat him. When the eggs hatching and babies come out, the strongest eat the weakest. After a while, when the strongest grow bigger, they eat their mother as she became the weakest in the house. Again, the circle repeat when the male pollinate the female and she kill him…and so on.
- From here, we know now the weakness in the spider's house, the weakness is in the relationship between the family members of the spider's house.