Benefits of Chess
A few days ago, I read an article on http://pathtowellnesswithrobin.com/ about fitness and diet. I got to know that playing brain games is also good for health as it controls our immune system and makes us healthy and fit. They mentioned chess at the top of the other games.
Let’s then discuss some benefits of the chess game that how it helps us to make us healthy.
- It helps to exercise our brain and make it fit
- It helps to protect you from Alzheimer disease and control anxiety and depression as well.
- The Doctors at the Center for Cognitive Neuroscience said the playing chess game helps to treat the disease of schizophrenia.
- It helps to improve mental capabilities of children and he/she thinks positively as well as generously.
- If you think that you are a lack of self-confidence the play chess. It increases your self-confidence.
Most of the people think that chess is just a time wasting but, they don’t know how important is it.