Spring 2017 Sunday Chess School Apr 2nd - May 21st
- April 2nd - May 21st (6 sessions)
Twin Cities Chess Club of Minnesota is offering a Winter Sunday Chess School and Training Tournaments at Hopkins Pavilion. It will be taught by Igor Rybakov, the USCF-rated tournament chess player who was named the best Chess Coach of Minnesota, chess master Tim Lee who is the Chess Coach of many US champions and finalists, chess master Tatyana Zitserman who was a member of women US team, and other chess coaches.
- Hopkins Pavilion, 11000 Excelsior Blvd, #202, Hopkins, MN 55343
- April 2, 23, 30; May 7, 14, 21
- 6 classes: Beginner (standard) 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Intermediate 1:10 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Advanced Group 2:40 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Get our "Twin Cities Chess Club" Windows 10 Universal App at CompaNova and follow club's events from your favorite device!