Apr 8, 2016, 10:07 PM 0
Typical Plans ( I Part )
- Planing is an essential part of chess strategy.After developing our pieces,we choose where to castle or not to castle depending on our plans.
- The choice of plan usually depends on the pawn structure and in the level of our and opponent's piece development.
- The most typical plans of attacking of the opponents king are,
- Attacking the uncastled king
- Attacking the castled king in the same side
- Queen side attack
I will post the illustrated games for these topics in the II part.