What I've Learned Playing Chess
This is my first blog, and I've decided to talk about what I've learned.
1. Never try the scholars mate on a player with a ranking over 1000
2. Patience is key when planning moves
3. I must look before I leap. I have lost many a game this way
4. Hold the value of a pawn higher. These little buggers can all become very useful
5. Read up. I need to heighten my knowledge of openings and such.
There you go folks, thats five things I've learned playing chess online.
Thank you, pkease keep reading and add me as a friend.