3 Steps To Visual Perfection of Live Chess (a must read)
chess.com's basic theme provides us with a brown chessboard and a bright white background in live chess;which may prove to be fatal if anyone stare at the board too long .
However, live chess'es visuality can be improved by changing theme and other board settings and here is how we'll do it.
- Select a dark theme that doesn't hurt your eyes.
- SUGGESTIONS:select asterion's dark theme which i'm currently using [ actually, I'm using al_farabi's dark theme,an edited version of asterione's.u can find it by searching :)]
- Change board and pieces style as you wish
- SUGGESTIONS:Change board style to green and select - show algebraic coordinates outside the board to have a bold look.
- Use full screen feature of your browser to increase the size of the board ;)
- after applying all the settings mentioned above your live chess should look like this.............
there maybe other cool themes,if you know of any please let us know..so,good luck with the cool live chess exposure!:D