Does Obama Strategy in the Middle East Works
In a positive perspective, YES it does for the following reasons:
1. It encouraged the would be cells of extremists to gather in the Middle East;
2. It enables the west to keep tract of covert would be terrorists in their area;
3. Jihadists extremists possibility of killing each other.
Omar Hammami (right) and fellow American Jihadi Cabdulaahi Ahmed Faarax in Somalia
Two days ago a unusual video emerged on Jihadi Internet forums – an American terrorist bases in Somalia fearing for his life threatened by former comrades. “To whom ever it may reach from the Muslims”, Hammami says in the new video message, “I record this message today because I feel my life is in danger by the Harakat Al-Shabaab al-Muhajidin due to some differences that occurred between us regarding the Shariah and the strategy.”
4. It weakens the strenght and resources of the extrmists;
5. Encouraged and enhanced other Moslems to fight against these extremists;
6. Enables the government of the west to limit sending personnels in fighting these jihadists;
7. Developed influence on major middleeast players;
8. Bottomline, to control oil supply and its prices.
President OBAMA is indeed good in the Art of War.