I'm stagnated, or rather declining. For various reasons. Anyway, I'm aiming at becoming good at real life play, not correspondence chess. So, I have to make certain changes to the way I play turn-based games here on Chess.com. Here is what's I'll do from now on (even if it means my rating will decrease):
- Not use the Analysis board!
- Not use the Game Explorer!
- Use a clock, to pace myself, not making a move too slow (or too fast!).
- Choose some few openings, and stick to them.
- Make sure to look for all checks, captures and threats before every move!
- Play no more than 10 games at once, and only play 1-day games.
Hopefully, this will help, maybe not right now, but in the long run.