I WONDER WHY...!
I've Always Wonder Why.....
- The most popular people are always the one's who hate everyone.
- People park in driveways and drive in parkways.
- You can never tickle your self.
- If Vegetable oil is made of vegetables and Olive oil is made of olives, what is Baby oil made of..?
- All the good things in Life- chocolates, fast food, and candy- are bad for you.
- You press harder on a remote control when you know the batteries are low.
- Girl with curly hair wants straight hair, vice-versa.
- Yawning is contagious.
- The word "Psycho", is spelled with a "P".
- People eat fattening foods, then drink a diet soda.
- Beer is advertised on roadside billboards when it's illegal to drink and drive.
- All planes have floatation devices but never parachutes.
- British people don't sound BRITISH when they sing.
- Umbrellas are made of metals.
- Noses run and feet smell.
- When something tastes gross, people urge others to taste it.
- If you spend time in the sun, your skin gets dark and hair gets light.
- Glue doesn't stick on the inside of the bottle.
- Why should successful businessmen be complete failures when it comes to managing their own families?
- Why should intelligent people do unintelligent things like steal things from a hotel or cheat their friends in business?
There are still many questions out there and I really wonder if we could ever know the answer to them or not.
How do we know were fulfilled?
For me, it is this: I can die anytime if my Creator decides it's time for me to go and won't regret it a bit. Given another opportunity to live another life, I would not hesitate to ask for the one I have right now...
So what do you call this???
That's another tough question to answer...!
So,.... What's your answer???