How to cook a Hedgehog
1) You choose the hedgehog you want to eat. I prefer the fat ones that usually just sit around all day and do nothing.
2) Sneak up on them from behind and slice their heads off.( But save the head because thats the best part. especially the eyeballs.)
3) After you done killing them season them with what ever you like i usually go with mountain dew and then some red peppers so give it some spice.
4) Slow roast it on your oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
5) Make a fire out in your back yard.
6) Wrap the whole hedgehog in foil including the head and eyes.
7) Throw it in the fire and leave it their till the fire burns out.
8) Enjoy your hedgehog