What kind of leader are you?
What kind of leader are you?·
Responsible leaders do not make irresponsible statements.
· A godly leader speaks out of the presence of God.
· A humble leader never makes light of eternal truths, but esteems them with reverence.
· A wise leader resolves conflicts peacefully, not forcefully.
· An enduring leader withstands insult without anger.
· A wholesome leader is characterized by tolerance, which saves him from hasty decisions in crisis, and retaliations in the face of contrariness.
· The good leader attempts to make friends, not enemies.
· Dealing harshly with opponents causes more aggravation and hostility. A polite leader uses gentleness and kindness.
· A leader who listens well to his subordinates manages them well.
· The greatness of a leader is in his humility before God, not in his eloquence before man.
· A devoted leader gives himself totally to the ones he is leading, helping them to develop their undiscovered potential.
· A patient leader remembers that people's responses vary according to their nature, temperament, and level of development.
· A mature leader shows highest respect for others, irrespective of race or rank.
· A wise leader guards himself against the pitfalls of success, self-assertiveness and over- confidence.
· Broken promises quickly destroy confidence in leadership.
· A wise leader inspires and motivates rather than intimidating and manipulating.
· A weak leader retreats in the face of rising difficulties and loses the respect of his followers.
· Severe trials open the door to new revelation.
· The path of leadership is always lonely.
· The greater the leader the greater his fall when he succumbs to temptations.
· A teachable leader eagerly probes for truth learned by others regardless of their status.
· A relaxed leader relaxes his followers.
· The self-righteous leader lives in a cell made of blocks of deception, hypocrisy, and lies.
· A stubborn leader is a menace who cannot be trusted by his colleagues.