3rd LARRY T. DUMADAG NON-MASTER RAPID CHESS TEAM TOURNAMENT “Apatan Sa EAC, Manila”
NON-MASTER RAPID CHESS TEAM TOURNAMENT to be held at 7th Flr., Sports and Cultural Center Manila, Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC), 1221 Gen. Luna St., Ermita, Manila (Near U.N. Avenue/Taft Avenue LRT Station; beside Manila Pearl Hotel).
· Open to All Untitled Chess Players
· Composition of Four (4) Players with an average of 1950 (Rapid Rating), No Alternate
· Board assignments – from highest down to the lowest rating (Board 1 to 4)
· Unrated and 1800 below will be given a rating of 1800
MODE OF PLAY
· Seven (7) Round Swiss System with the Allotted Time of Twenty Five Minutes (25) Per Player to Finish the Game
- Champion - PhP 10,000.00 + Trophy Board 1 Honor - PhP 500.00
- 1st Runner Up- PhP 6,000.00 Board 2 Honor - PhP 500.00
- 2nd Runner Up - PhP 4,000.00 Board 3 Honor- PhP 500.00
- 3rd Runner Up - PhP 2,000.00 Board 4 Honor- PhP 500.00
The champion team and Board Honors will receive a copy of Pinoy Chess Magazine.
Organized by:Eng’r. Larry T. Dumadag in cooperation with Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) and National Association of Philippine Chess Arbiters (NAPCA).
Officiated by: NAPCA, an affiliated of NCFP, NA Salvador “Boyet” Tardecilla to be assisted by NM Robert Suelo Jr.
Registration Fee:PhP 2,000.00 – regular / onsite registration
PhP 1,800.00 – early registrants (on or before 20 April 2009)
PhP 1,200.00 – team from provinces
Contact Details: 0916-6169586 / 8863478 NA Salvador “Boyet” Tardecilla or email at napca_2006@
0918-6966581 / NM Robert Suelo Jr. or Email at email@example.com
0920-9045187 / Eng’r. Larry Dumadag or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
09157110415 / Mr. Jelvis Calvelo or Email at email@example.com
09196571046 / 4678078 Mr. Charles Suede or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For early registrants, you may send thru text/email your team composition to the abovementioned contacts to avail the registration fee of PhP 1,800.00. Changes of team composition on the tournament site will pay the regular registration fee. Thank you!!!
Come and Join!!! Team from Chess Clubs, Schools, Local Government Units (Barangays, Cities and Municipalities), Government Agencies, Non-Government Organization, Private Companies and Institutions, etc…