Sep 9, 2010, 8:32 AM 1,263 Reads 1 Comment

Hello again, I noticed that in Russia the Bishop piece has several names. He is the 'bishop', the 'officer', or sometimes the 'elephant'. I'm guessing the the officer title came from Europe and the elephant from India...I was wondering if anyone knows of any other different names for the chess pieces. I'd love to know about them. Thx : )


Online Now