Top 10 reasons I would hesitate to play rematch
Jan 7, 2015, 9:52 PM 2
- You pressed the rematch tad too slow and I started another game (feeling energitic)
- You are foul mouthed and or un-sportive in the chat window
- You are a higher rated player or an interesting game that I just won. I want to replay the moves and cherish my victory. Let it sink in.
- I am in between chores and taking a quick break
- You are too strong for me and in a league that I cannot enter/compete with my current skills. Time for reality check
- I am soon getting into a chess.com tournament and cannot play another game before it starts
- I am too tired and feel I am not playing my best game
- After comprehensive advantage (like extra queen) you still would not resign prolonging the game for ever.
- I am already 2 games up and would have to play 3 more games to resolve the contest
- I done feel like playing rematch. Nothing personal against you.