New Creative Bullet System: The SamShe Attack!
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've last made a blogpost, but seeing the growing amount of entertaining blog posts being made these days, heres another one!
Often times, when you are black, you are usually forced to defend a passive position, and u often have to change up your defenses based on what white plays. but i've come up with a completely original attack - The SamShe Attack -which can be played against all starting moves by white!
What makes the SamShe Attack unique?
1) You can play the first few moves against almost anything.
2) You can attack with black!
This is just a possible position that may occur out of the SamShe attack. My recommended move order is to play 1. e6, 2. Ne7, 3. g6 and 4. bg7 and then o-o. My reasoning for this is because some players like to play some Bh6 trolls against 1. g6 and playing my recommended move order will avoid any of that
Example 1: Make use of the open f-file.
Example 2: If white castles queenside..
Example 3: White goes "crazy" with h4-attacks
Example 4: Being creative!
In Summary, here are things you should keep in mind when playing the SamShe attack yourselves!
1. Value your minor pieces! Sacrificing the exchange is almost always good.
2. the d7-pawn rarely moves. Look for f5 or c5 breaks.
3. light squared bishop usually finds a good diagonal on b7
4. Open up files to the king. dont worry about pawns!
hope u enjoyed it. comment if u have any questions thx