PCL Predictions 3: Nostradamus In the HOUSE
This blog certainly had its doubters after week 1, but who has two thumbs and knew that the Towers would CRUSH the Lions?
With a good showing yesterday, we've come up to the middle of the crystal ball prediction pack, and we'll be making more gains this week!
Want to know the big upset before it happens, look no further! Below are this week's big picks.
1) Atlanta v Montclair 9-7 for the Kings
2) Buenos Aires v Montreal 6-10 looking for a high score from the Bras! Don't let me down this week!
3) Carolina v New Jersey 9-7 for the UNSTOPPABLE COBRAS.
4) Columbus v Toronto - 5-11
5) Miami v Patagonia - 10-6 Hoping that the champs will be in form!
6) Philadelphia v New York 9-7 Close one for Philly
7) Dallas v Seattle - 9-7
8) Minnesota v St. Louis - 5-11 Archbishops are just too strong.
9) Portland v San Diego - 5-11 Again, Keaton Kierwa is going to tear it up. I'm calling 4 points for the IM!
10) Rio Grande v San Jose - 7-9 I love those California teams!
11) San Francisco v Webster - 5-11 They ain't known for their dictionaries!
12) Las Vegas v Pittsburgh - 10-6
13) Abuja v Reykjavik - 6-10
14) Amsterdam v Marseilles - 7-9
15) Apeldoorn v Hamburg - 4-12
16) Cannes v Dublin - 8-8
17) London Towers v Lagos - 12-4 I LOVE THIS TEAM!
18) Stockholm v London Lions - 10-6
19) Belgrade v Johannesburg - 9-7
20) Budapest v Norway - 7-9 THE EYE OF MAGNUS SEES FAR INDEED
21) Delhi v Amaravati - 13-3
22) Gorky v Riga - 7-9
23) Ljubljana v Odisha - 10-6
24) Mumbai v Shymkent - 9-7