- 964 Reads
- 3 Comments
Here are my chess goals by the end of this year (2013):
1. Be a 1600+ rated chess player in online chess.
2. Be a 1400+ rated chess player in blitz and standard chess.
3. Play and memorize at least 5 openings for white and black.
4. Play a game against a real chess master.
5. Play in a chess club regurarly.
6. Have fun and be the best of myself.
Those were some of my goals. Are these chess goals too small or should I go big? What are your chess goals by the end of the year? Thanks :)