Incredible toxicity in the chess community

SNUDOO

Ok, the guy deleted his post.

redzippyquest

wot

SNUDOO

The person before me copy pasted some mental disorder thing.

Yu-Hopkins

When your goal is to clean up toxicity and negativity, but you are the root cause of 80%  of the drama and toxicity . 

congrandolor

Some people try, but...

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/a-world-changer-who-abandons-games

OmShruti
chessmateto wrote:
Soumyamilind stop harassing omshruthi

Well, he tried but couldn't harass me so no problem 😊 just he needs to learn which words should be avoided on forums.

chesschesskid

exactly #bancolby

TerminatorC800

He is doing something about it.

TheBestBeer_Root

Colby is turning a new leaf, and it does look only to benefit all here, so I believe he deserves the chance to prove himself to be legitimate and really show he cares for the betterment of everyone here, and I commend such efforts, and wish him the best in such that endeavor! 

chesschesskid
TheBestBeer_Root wrote:

Colby is turning a new leaf, and it does look only to benefit all here, so I believe he deserves the chance to prove himself to be legitimate and really show he cares for the betterment of everyone here, and I commend such efforts, and wish him the best in such that endeavor! 

lol like a week ago i asked him to improve and i had a discussion with his gruop members and he didnt improve

so ya

TheBestBeer_Root

Well, I say he’s got quite a thread built of pages, and his actions show, have shown significantly he deserves the opportunity to prove he means just what he’s stating regarding everyone here, and that is very commendable.

TheBestBeer_Root

I certainly am for eliminating every bit of the toxicity and it’s negative vibe that’s been running rampid throughout the years here. Especially during an extremely unfair moment on Earth, the lousy pandemic garbage. We need to stop and think what the other whom we’re addressing, what they might be going through, and hopefully maybe help some for to comfort them in any sense.

Colby-Covington

Yup, we are going at it now. No more endless discussions and pointing out problems about the community without offering a solution. We are now actively creating plans and lists to narrow down in detail how to approach this thing. We are not just talking about it anymore, it's finally time for a Community Clean Up!happy.png

TheBestBeer_Root

Most definitely!

chesschesskid

colby no advertising

korotky_trinity
ecafkcoc101 wrote:

I feel that people boasting about their online rating is one of the greatest parts of the forums. its hilarious to me how serious people can get when it comes to playing a game on a computer. It speaks volumes of one's character when they need to rely on the fact that they have a better chess.com rating in comparison to someone else in order to make them feel better about themselves and get themselves through their day. i guess all i can say is dont take it so seriously and just enjoy the show, and most importantly, the game

May be so is everywhere.

I was on one russian chess site for two weeks. A lot of toxic people is over there too.

(

TheBestBeer_Root

Look at the pathetic moment we all are going through.. It has much it’s reason behind the sad negativity and loss of interest to respect others and when that isn’t to be accepted, tolerant things begin to change, those who acted off look at their behavior and the block helps them, that is regarding were they wishing to continue to be a part of the great change for that community.

chesschesskid

https://www.chess.com/club/chess-is-fun-10

A fun club with no requirments ,just having fun and spreading peace!

TheBestBeer_Root

No one here is better than the other.... we all need to recognize we all need what everyone here appreciates, that’s respect.

chesschesskid
TheBestBeer_Root wrote:

No one here is better than the other.... we all need to recognize we all need what everyone here appreciates, that’s respect.

exactly

cough*colby cough*