Llama should do a face reveal

BoaringBoar
December_TwentyNine wrote:

Yes Magnetta. Hvenki is right. How's your day?

Also Llama, I agree with you - The Hamburger told me to not worry about, what we will now call, "Those Rude Little Kids." Life goes on!!!

Who ground up that poor little pig!

I will fight them 'till the end of the  Earth!

December_TwentyNine

Oh and by the way Llama, we can do a 14 day correspondence "Mail Chess" game, unrated, if you prefer. But if not interested, no offense taken. happy.png

BoaringBoar

Boar doesn't like long chess.

Boar is short.

December_TwentyNine

It's OK hunnie. We all have our preferences. happy.png That's why there's so many choices!!

By the way, are you @CounterProductiveHam? Do you remember that Boar? I miss him!!!

BoaringBoar
December_TwentyNine wrote:

It's OK hunnie. We all have our preferences.  That's why there's so many choices!!

By the way, are you @CounterProductiveHam? Do you remember that Boar? I miss him!!!

Yes, that was my old name.

I got tired of explaining that I. Am. A. Boar.

December_TwentyNine

Oh!! It's really you!!! I'm so glad you're back!!! The evidence just made me think of that....There's also a very nice Chicken around here from Turkey that is a sweetheart. @Mrhales Is that him? Let me post this and see

December_TwentyNine

Nope. Not him. But there are many animals here that I'm friends with, Let's see, @Bluemu I think is an Ostrich, @Itude and @Woollysock are nice kitties, there's also a French Canadian here that's also a very sweet kitty but I can't remember her name. Liz Marie or something like that.

Yes indeed. Many smart and kinds peeps (as Itude likes to call them) here on chess.com

BoaringBoar

Mmm....@itude , did you ever get the cod I sent you?
@LizMarie is that one kitty....

Isn't there also an Irish one?

December_TwentyNine

Probably. I like these Peeps to send me friend requests so I can just do a. search and find them much easier!!! Itude doesn't accept friend requests, so he has to send me one.

I'm sure there are many members the same way.

Oh!!! OH!!! I forgot about @IgotMange, he's also very nice and sweet and sent me a few PM's that were just adorable!!

kracker12345

Whos @IgotMange

December_TwentyNine

He was a kitty from long ago, I don't remember his exact user name. It was something like "I Got Mange" and I think he flew a Jamaican Flag.

I was through him where I learned the cute nickname "Hamburger" for @TheHarbingerofDoom.

kracker12345

How were you "through him"?

hvenki
blakesanchez3 wrote:

hey december 1 v 1

in checkers?

kracker12345

Or in shogi?

JamieDelarosa
kracker12345 wrote:

How were you "through him"?

IT was ...

kracker12345

OH. My bad.

December_TwentyNine
hvenki wrote:
blakesanchez3 wrote:

hey december 1 v 1

in checkers?

I don't like that game. PFFFFFT!!! The Horsie moves weird and I just don't like it.