Wow guys

skittles121111sally

So many people are going on vacation already! So cool so I wanna know if you guys went anywhere! Please tell me I really like hearing people talk about stuff! Lol so please tell me where you went. 

skittles121111sally
skittles121111sally wrote:

So many people are going on vacation already! So cool so I wanna know if you guys went anywhere! Please tell me I really like hearing people talk about stuff! Lol so please tell me where you went. 

Seriously I want to know where you went lol

theo250

I never go on vacation although I notied that too.

shivam2627

that's not a good thing to do

skittles121111sally
shivam2627 wrote:

that's not a good thing to do

yea i agree but so many of my friends are already going on vacation

Nylonsock
I’m just back from a awesome mouse hunting Safari . Two glorious weeks in my local farmers field, it was pure heaven ! ✌️😺
Account_Suspended

Go on vacation now for the COVID surprise upon returning. It just happened to a friend of mine. I'll find out soon if also happened to my parents.

Account_Suspended

I'm always on vacation in my head. Not to mean figuratively on vacation in the sense of imagining being elsewhere specifically but more of a jungle of thought with quicksand people, people disguised as boars, some disguised as snakes, lots of numbers, lots of bewilderment of life, lots of solutions pondered.

Damonevic-Smithlov

I was thinking of going back to Texas, not only as a vacation but also work. Being near or at the ocean is amazing for me, so even if I'm there for work it's like a vacation. Last year I was there at the ocean, it was the first time I'd ever seen dolphins & stingrays. I was rebuilding hurricane damaged homes that were next to canals (their back doors were only 15 to 20 feet from the water) & they had dolphins, stingrays, baby sharks, all kind of cool creatures.

But I might wait til after summer, it's so hot there & it would be good to give the virus situation another 3 months to simmer a bit.

skittles121111sally
Nylonsock wrote:
I’m just back from a awesome mouse hunting Safari . Two glorious weeks in my local farmers field, it was pure heaven ! ✌️😺

sound amazing!!!!grin.png

Thee_Ghostess_Lola

I was thinking of going back to Texas

...can u go back virtually til then ?

skittles121111sally
Thee_Ghostess_Lola wrote:

I was thinking of going back to Texas

...can u go back virtually til then ?

coool