Forums

Chessbase 17 and Megadatabase 2023 Problem

Sort:
arctangent
Hi,

I have worked with the chessbase people and they can't seem to find the issue, so I thought I would ask here.

When I get on chessbase and click "New Games", it will tell me, for example, there are 11 game updates. The problem is that all 11 game updates are already done! I can click update, but it takes a while and eventually when the year gets later, it will take even longer! It should not have to go through 1q updates if I only needed one!

If I do the classical view and try, it says all all updates are not done. If I do them manually from there, it will say done until I close the program and come back to the same screen and it says the updates are not done. I know they are done, but for some reason, the program is not recognizing it.

Any suggestions?
adnan597
Have you tried to uninstall and then reinstall?
arctangent
Yes, but same result. Do you have either of these programs?
KineticPawn

While I'm not extremely familiar with Chessbase17 since I just received it as a Christmas gift I do know I received a similar prompt my first time using the "new games"  button.  Did you activate your subscription? There should be an activate subscription icon on the top tool bar.  

arctangent
Yes, both are activated.