Free Chess set

wizardchesser
[COMMENT DELETED]
TheOldReb

You again ?!  Undecided

goldendog

And which are you, an eighth grader asking for a free chess set or a former Lucent worker asking for a free chess set?

You've put on both masks here.

People don't like being lied to you know.

kco
Reb wrote:

You again ?!  


 What did he do last time ?

goldendog
24th March 2011, 11:54am
#1
by wizardchesser
Winfield United States
Member Since: Jan 2009
Member Points: 1084

Wanted 3-4" King wooden chess set. I'm in eight grade, so have little money

 

Your friend larry

kco

*tsk tsk* naughty Larry.... 

Mushavhi

Ola'

TheOldReb
goldendog wrote:
24th March 2011, 11:54am
#1
by wizardchesser
Winfield United States
Member Since: Jan 2009
Member Points: 1084

Wanted 3-4" King wooden chess set. I'm in eight grade, so have little money

 

Your friend larry


Hmmmmmm

TheOldReb

A student in the 8th grade that worked for Lucent tech and used to play chess 30 years ago ?!  Undecided

TheWinningGenius

there is a happy atmosphere here...

kco
wizardchesser wrote:

How do you get rid of postings?


 Now you have edited your first post and now you want to get rid of it, why should we... we are having so much fun here with you.   

goldendog
goldendog wrote:

And which are you, an eighth grader asking for a free chess set or a former Lucent worker asking for a free chess set?

You've put on both masks here.

People don't like being lied to you know.


How about an answer instead of attempting to hide?

And this time the truth.

No_Class

Theory: 30 year old Lucent worker with an 8th grader locked up in his basement

oinquarki

I actually have a set like that that I don't really need. Just fly by here and pick it up anytime you like.

oinquarki

I could mail it to you, but I would need $50 for shipping and all of your personal information.

kco
oinquarki wrote:

I could mail it to you, but I would need $50 for shipping and all of your personal information.


 hah that a nice scam you got there.

The_Chess_Ninja
Reb wrote:

A student in the 8th grade that worked for Lucent tech and used to play chess 30 years ago ?!  


that doesn't make sense...

kco
No_Class wrote:

Theory: 30 year old Lucent worker with an 8th grader locked up in his basement


To Ninja, this theory make sense. 

wizardchesser
[COMMENT DELETED]
wizardchesser
[COMMENT DELETED]