Dem 004 Converting Positional Advantages ERROR?

I have spent an hour making every move I can think of and yet they have all been incorrect. I think this lesson is defective somehow.. If not could someone please tell me the bloody answer please!!?!

The answer is actually 1. Qh8+!! setting up a deadly Knight fork to win a pawn. You should see a link below the Chess Mentor lesson to "show answer" if it comes to this point.

The pawn advantage is a illusion. after knight tahes queen rock takes C2. It has to be something else. 

[COMMENT DELETED]

the answer to the pawn advantage part is Rxb6 so you free up your pawn to get a queen.

ПРЫХ СКОК МУХА МУХА ААА ПРЫХ СКОК МУМУМУХА ЭТА МУХА ГАДОСТЬ МУХА ЩАВОДНАЯ ТЕТЯ МУХА!! МАЛЕНЬКИЕ ЦЫПЛЯТУШКИ ЦЫПЛЯТИШЕЧКИ ГЫГЫГЫГЫЫЫ ГГЫЫГЫГЫГЫ БЕРЁЗЫ БЕРЕЗОВЫЙ ВЕНИЧЕК ВОЗНИКНЕТ

Must be something wrong with his keyboardFrown                                             

8 minutes ago · Quote · #6

EvgeniyKovalev 

FLY FLY PRYH SKOK SKOK AAA PRYH MUMUMUHA THIS FLY FLY muck SCHAVODNAYA AUNT FLY !! LITTLE TSYPLYATUSHKI TSYPLYATISHECHKI GYGYGYGYYY GGYYGYGYGY BIRCH BIRCH whisk OCCUR

or Join
=

Online Now