Forums

Aggressive Response to 4...Nf6 in the Scotch

Sort:
The_Gavinator

Christiansoldier is one of the worst trolls, he thinks this is bad and can't go 10 moves without hanging material.

Yereslov
alexlaw wrote:

cause: we posted too many comments and you didn't listen. You've turned the rest of the world against you except whatupyodog.

and hence i shall post the diagram once more.

Is this just based on rank?

Yereslov
gambiteer12 wrote:

Back to the Scotch. If your looking for something "aggressive" why not play the scotch gambit. 

This is exactly what the opening books state to play.

Apparently taking the pawn is a crime in opening theory.

shepi13
Firepower8 wrote:

I agree with no one that list except VladGhita, actually not even him, vlad may be a douche, but atleast he is a good player, and is helpful to some players

Amazingly, this is exactly how I feel. Vlad is a good player, but can be extremely annoying. The others are simply people that The Gavinator and whatupyodog hate.

shepi13

Whatupyodog, if you feel you blundered I would be willing to play a rematch. Hopefully this time you don't lose 3 pieces plus pawns with the unstoppable parham that was rather easily stopped.

The_Gavinator

When you're using rybka it helps a bit.

shepi13

I looked at rybka after the game, as you can tell I played very few of the moves given by rybka. Would you like me to analyze my moves vs rybkas moves?

shepi13

Rybka gives 6... d5 or 6...Nb4 as best but I played 6...0-0

Rybka gives 9... d5 as winning but I played 9... d6

Rybka gives 15...Be6 but I was planning on playing 15...c6

etc. Practically everymove that isn't forced was different from rybka and my game. However, I did use the knowledge that I have learned on these forums on how to pwn the forum.

shepi13

UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF THAT I CHEATED YOU CANNOT SAY THAT I DID. ALSO, PUBLICLY DECLARING SOMEONE AS A CHEATER IS AGAINST THE RULES. I WOULD LIKE A MOD TO DELETE GAVINATORS COMMENT, AND IF HE INSULTS ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL REPORT HIM.

electricpawn

The_Gavinator

Settle down shepi, I think you're just ticked that you can't find a line against the Parham.

shepi13

Refute my 9...d5 line, which was found using an engine, but as I found it after the game it is completely legal.

The_Gavinator

I already did, 10. exd5

shepi13

Are you talking about your move with Qxd4? Lol.

The_Gavinator

Look in the other thread.

shepi13

Amazingly, Gavi got his queen trapped in the parham.

shepi13

A possible continuation
The_Gavinator

Damn I need a some sleep, oh well jetfighter and christiansoldier have had about 10 of those each, ok that's one for me.

The_Gavinator

What if Be5?

shepi13

On which move?

This forum topic has been locked