Forums

Hurt or Heal: White Opening Moves

Sort:
Martin0

I bet he will enjoy all new comments. I remember going to sleep with d4 having 16 lives or something like that and dead when I woke up.

Martin0

last update was 183 comments ago Tongue Out

chessnutman

I think e4 has been dead for 5 pages, we kind of went over the top. well..

HEAL a3 HEAL a3

ThrillerFan

chessnutman, you can't double hurt or double heal the same move.  You can do 2 hurts on 2 different moves, 2 heals on 2 different moves, or hurt one heal one.

Your double hurts only count for 1 hurt each on e4.

As for myself (Just to make sure it's dead):

HURT e4, HEAL Nc3

Martin0

officially only double healing is not allowed while double hurting was never confirmed wheather or not it should be allowed. Although people seem to think double hurting was not either allowed since.

chessnutman

Oh, then I might have some editting to do, it doesnt say so in the opening post though.

hurt e4 heal Nf3

Daws74

You can't edit votes.

Martin0
benjamin8 wrote:

You will no longer be allowed to double-heal the same move. I can't update on my iPad so I will update later on my computer.

Heal e4, hurt f3

This was page 2 and OP hasn't updated the first post yet. Wouldn't surprise me if he never will.

Martin0

I agree with Daws, don't edit votes. It was problematic enough when one member that posted got banned, so his posts disappeared (I noticed this while counting once that 2 posts had disappeared and of corse they wasn't included).

chessnutman

well, the rules seem a bit flawed. We will never find out what the best opening move is...

Daws74

Allowing voting more than once a day was the biggest problem...

Martin0

1 vote/day might have been better, but this way ensured activity more. If it was supposed to show what the best/most popular opening is it was a big failure. If it wanted activity and people to get addictive by it it was a big success.

ThrillerFan

The best opening move is the move that works best for the player playing White!

For me, that's 1.d4, 1.Nc3, and 1.g3.  I can play the others, and sometimes do, but those 3 work for me, so I could care less about Fischer's moron comment about how e4 was best by test!

Heal g3, Heal Nc3

Vyomo

Heal c4

Hurt a3!

Go vs a3, eliminate the opening that doesn't deserve to be there

ThrillerFan

I think a3 and c4 are both already dead.

Heal g3, Heal Nc3

Snar

Since I last posted, there have been 210 new posts!?

tazerdadog

Holy (expletive) what happened... Double hurting was banned by implication I think... I will count this mess up when I get home. Heal e4 hurt Nf3. And seriously, 197 new comments! I'm impressed and a little afraid.

tjdiem

hurt e4 heal Nf3

tazerdadog

Heal e4 hurt Nf3

tjdiem

hurt e4 heal Nf3