Forums

Ten moves checkmate by queen sacrifice

Sort:
SharmaPawan

senor_ananas

So for now you have your own "Immortal game" :) congratulations.

My Immortal is this:

SharmaPawan

Very nice Queen Sac. senor

Hi832
[COMMENT DELETED]
mateologist

Thanks for posting the game WELL-DONE !!  Cool

senor_ananas

Thanks, your was nice too.

I used idea of Richard Réti, born in my town 120 years ago.

Réti vs Tartakower (1910), aka "The Sucker Punch".

SharmaPawan

Wow!!!

Hi832

those are easy mates

Ironknight777

Both games are awesome!

Hi832
[COMMENT DELETED]
senor_ananas

Hi832, please, share some of your amazing checkmates that noone will understand with us noobs. Or even better, let me have a game with you, where you can pull off some awesome tricks.

mateologist
senor_ananas wrote:

Hi832, please, share some of your amazing checkmates that noone will understand with us noobs. Or even better, let me have a game with you, where you can pull off some awesome tricks.

A Noble challenge but you are one of those 1800's types so Hi832 becomes Bye832  Laughing ! After you stomp this guy post it in the forums.  Cool   lol

BillyIdle

I have seen all the checkmates here (or very similar).

Power of Chess has a lot of members, but Indian Maraders are the best on Chess.com vote Chess.  They are good. 
1210 really is not much of a rating.  Not a complete amature though.

Snakemaster13

7 move checkmate + Queen Sacrifice

Hi832
senor_ananas wrote:

im not much lower than you

senor_ananas
Hi832 napísal
senor_ananas wrote:

im not much lower than you

I wrote it 18, EIGHTEEN, months ago. That's year and a half. Meanwhile my son learned to walk, speak, recognize numbers. I finished university and found a job.

It looks like you have improved and waited for such a long time just to respond to my comment. My comment was relevant, again, EIGHTEEN MONTHS ago. Still I think those mates were nice and interesting. I am not saying the most difficult moves to find or the strongest attacks of all time, but your comment at the time was just random.

Hi832
senor_ananas wrote:

go ahead, understand why my opponent resigned

want proof? have it:

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=73542888

senor_ananas

I think I understand - either after 12..Nxd5 13.Bxd5 Rc8 14.Rc1 d6 15.Rxc6 Qb4+ 16.Qxb4 Bxb4+ 17.Ke2 Kd7 he didn't want to defend the position with a doubled pawn down plus the bishop pair, or he didn't see the best defense.

Or I don't see the best defense..

I just wanted to say that it is clear that you improved a lot and now my comment looks rude. On the other hand I still think your comments #8 and #10 ("that is because you are low rated", which you deleted) was rude at the time.

matthew47

Some nice checkmates..... These would be some if my favourites to use in tournament matches.... The checkmate from quote 14 is risky, because your opponent could see through your plan and instead take the knight on e5... Then again using your opponents greed against the. Is always a good strategy..

copticov

He stole his checkmates from Richard Reti....