proKnight98

Congratulations to

List:

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     5

electricpawn     7

Estragon     4

theoreticalboy     6

for advancing to the next round of voting!

Now, we will vote for a HON, which stands for Head of Nominees. This person has the power to select two people on the list for elimination. However, one of those members selected for elimination will stay via a vote-off.

This is currently step number two on the first post, which we are following. Remember, vote for a new Head of Nominees, you have one vote! Voting ends May 19th 11:59 PM Pacific!

Remember you guys. We are still on the same voting stage, stage number two. You only vote once.

netzach

theoreticalboy

ivandh

Conquistador

AlCzervik

3rd stage should have begun. Wake up, PK!

Joseph-S

Joseph-S

Time for a screensaver or two.

proKnight98

List:

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     6

electricpawn     7

Estragon     4

theoreticalboy     6

Congratulations to electricpawn! You are the new Head of Nominees! Now you need to select two people from the list above for elimination. Please post your selections below in purple. You have until May 21 11:59 Pacific to post your selections.

Conquistador

batgirl

May I call you HON?

trysts

Wow! Being voted Head of Nominees is a grand achievement, electricpawn! 

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I am in seventh heaven after re-discovering the mobile-optimized version of the site.

TheGrobe

Link?

electricpawn

Thanks for the congratulations PK, batgirl and Sharon, and feel free to call me HON. I need to give this some thought, but I plan to post the purple names this evening.

heinzie

Hey HON, nominating yourself could stir up things

HessianWarrior
heinzie wrote:

Hey HON, nominating yourself could stir up things

Eliminating himself would cause more damage.

electricpawn

OK, it required less thought than I anticipated. Please vote for one of the following for elimination:

Conquistador

Theoreticalboy

heinzie

Conquistador

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Theoreticalboy

ozzie_c_cobblepot

TheGrobe wrote:

Link?

Not a different URL. Sort of how the mobile Internet was envisioned. Just login with a mobile browser, in my case the stock Android. Note that the iPad doesn't get the mobile site.