The Most beautiful woman in Chess.com

  • #101
    MSC157 wrote:

    Ok, I nominate 2 of them!

    She is number 1 for me. If you disagree, then her.

    Sorry girls, your inboxes may explode. xxx

    ...

  • #102

    It has slowly dawned on me that something has been missing in recent months from chess.com, and the vacuum has been filled by (yet more of) this type of fecal thread. It occurred to me that I might now know what was missing, I went to check, and sure enough @batgirl has stopped blogging.

  • #103

    Is she beautiful?

  • #104
    steve_bute wrote:

    It has slowly dawned on me that something has been missing in recent months from chess.com, and the vacuum has been filled by (yet more of) this type of fecal thread. It occurred to me that I might now know what was missing, I went to check, and sure enough @batgirl has stopped blogging.

    i put an end to that. now we can breath easy without estrogen soaked rhetoric being spoon fed to us. once again, men can breath easy again. your welcome.

  • #105
    yedddy wrote:
    steve_bute wrote:

    It has slowly dawned on me that something has been missing in recent months from chess.com, and the vacuum has been filled by (yet more of) this type of fecal thread. It occurred to me that I might now know what was missing, I went to check, and sure enough @batgirl has stopped blogging.

    i put an end to that. now we can breath easy without estrogen soaked rhetoric being spoon fed to us. once again, men can breath easy again. your welcome.

    Wait, now the thread about "beautiful" women has turned into a sexist thread? 

  • #106
    awesomechess1729 wrote:

    Wait, now the thread about "beautiful" women has turned into a sexist thread? 

    ...as if this thread were ever anything but?

  • #107
    awesomechess1729 wrote:
    yedddy wrote:
    steve_bute wrote:

    It has slowly dawned on me that something has been missing in recent months from chess.com, and the vacuum has been filled by (yet more of) this type of fecal thread. It occurred to me that I might now know what was missing, I went to check, and sure enough @batgirl has stopped blogging.

    i put an end to that. now we can breath easy without estrogen soaked rhetoric being spoon fed to us. once again, men can breath easy again. your welcome.

    Wait, now the thread about "beautiful" women has turned into a sexist thread? 

    Yeah, whoever could have predicted that?

  • #108
    yedddy wrote:
    steve_bute wrote:

    It has slowly dawned on me that something has been missing in recent months from chess.com, and the vacuum has been filled by (yet more of) this type of fecal thread. It occurred to me that I might now know what was missing, I went to check, and sure enough @batgirl has stopped blogging.

    i put an end to that. now we can breath easy without estrogen soaked rhetoric being spoon fed to us. once again, men can breath easy again. your welcome.

    Maybe, 30 or 40 years from now, you'll no longer be disturbed when you come across a woman who isn't a clone of your mother.

  • #109
    steve_bute wrote:

    Maybe, 30 or 40 years from now, you'll no longer be disturbed when you come across a woman who isn't a clone of your mother.

    maybe 30 - 40 years from now you will no longer be disturbed that i came all across a woman who is your mother, son;)

  • #110

    This should be monthly tracked thread as there are new players to the site .

  • #111

    What was the conclusion back then? :)

  • #112

    just knew some new friends here :)

  • #113
    MSC157 wrote:

    What was the conclusion back then? :)

    christie brinkley won the contest.

  • #114

    wow my car came with a chess accessory, and it is ... great

    check out my blog :

    http://www.chess.com/blog/Henryongmy

  • #115

    still, Alexandra Botez is easily the hottest

  • #116
    Ok
or Join

Online Now