Forums

Event Chu - dax00 v evert823

Sort:
dax00

Hmm, I think event #25 could use a revision.

6五獅

evert823

So now my mounted Q and GB go to 11f

evert823

I'm threatening your King and don't see at this moment how you bring it to safety.

dax00

Yeah, event 25 needs to at te very least be rewritten. Something like...

• A mounted go between can move (together) 2 squares in any direction the mounting piece could slide, and 1 square in any other direction the mounting piece or go-between could move.
  • Non-pawns can be catapulted up to 4 squares in any direction the mounting piece could slide, up to 3 squares in any direction the mounting piece could jump or step, and 1 square in any other direction

負けました. gg

evert823

I think I need a small break.

But about the rules: can each player call an event by a number, while potentially having knowledge what number represents what event? So suppose you played one more game against another opponent. Your opponent could call 25 not at all knowing what it is, you could call 25 while you know it. I'd like to double check if I understand this correctly.

dax00

No, I just offered you the option of calling a random number since all the events were unknown to you. For my own events, I used random.org to generate random numbers. Since 4 events have already been revealed, it's best to have all the event numbers randomly selected from random.org from now on.

evert823

OK

The reason I want a small break from Chu is that I must wrap up something, make it available in such a way that I can also leave it as it is for some time, and rediscover a good balance between various things.