Forums

What BOGGLES my mind is..... 🧐

Sort:
TheBestBeer_Root

...not everyone here is yet playing in the 4 player arena!

IT IS SO MUCH MORE    F  U  N    then standard!

TheBestBeer_Root

Here’s a game that I recently won, check it out !

...and my friend Paul (@Wade101)

https://www.chess.com/4-player-chess?g=9161272 

Shah_Bonsai
Unfortunately, I cannot play on the mobile app, which is the only way I can play.
EscherehcsE
TheBestBeer_Root wrote:

It's SHOCKING that not everyone likes to do exactly the same things as you...

TheBestBeer_Root

I just claim won this decent game! tongue.png 
https://www.chess.com/4-player-chess?g=9185207 

LilSis4Sale

Better than standard is subjective. But ok. 

TheBestBeer_Root

I say that because the vast board, more pieces, the time waiting your move, watching the other opponents’ moves, everything about it only increases your standard.

Yes, chess is wonderful, however this additional is most definitely additionally wonderful, okay lol yeah, my opinion, but it would be confusing to me whoever plays chess and gave it, the 4 player a decent effort, maybe view others games that are archived, or spectate, that they would not agree, my opinion, and I’m truly hoping that becomes a reality in that arena, many more begin playing, so more to be waiting a seeked game, and it takes off more here than it presently is, which is many, however nowhere near the multimillion who are members here. happy.png

ChessDude009

It's too long

TheBestBeer_Root

😂 lmao saywaaa ?

TheBestBeer_Root

....dude, it’s better to think out what’s an appropriate move, than attempt to drop out the fastest move, which is the exact reason I find bullet absolutely ridiculous! 😹

....and roflmao there ain’t anything slow about this mad fun game! It very quick like gets wild very easily, making it a lot OF FUN ! 👍

JuergenWerner
TheBestBeer_Root wrote:

It's because the rules of 4 player chess on chess.com is stupid. The real rules isn't about winning on points. People can be in a losing position, click the resign button then automatically win due to points...

TheBestBeer_Root

That I have to totally agree with, and understand! I have many times told others here it doesn’t even need a rating, point system to be the much fun that it is!

Yes, someone who only cares to be with the most points, regardless actually fulfilling the entirety of it does suck! They definitely could work on a much better set up there, agreed! happy.png

TheBestBeer_Root

Lmao for the longest time, till just recently, I was resigning my 3rd move every time I had red, because I got tired of so many consecutive! 🤣

it’s funny lol I will beat three 2300 players and mine lmao around 1400, lol sometimes lower, as well higher! Presently I think I’m around 1700 or just under.😹

TheBestBeer_Root

I found this win, one opponent was under 2500, and I was under 16! 😝

https://www.chess.com/4-player-chess?g=9122768-149 

....this here I just won, not bad! 👍grin.png  https://www.chess.com/4-player-chess?g=9187781-134 

Melissa0249
Wow
TheBestBeer_Root

Have you played it yet? happy.png

IsraeliGal

It's up to personal preference. I tried 4 player once like a year ago or so, hated it, haven't played it since. 

Just play whatever gamemode or time control you want.

MegaPro-123

four player is too stressful

based on point system to win rather than checkmate

have to actively attack opponent or you losecry.png

TheBestBeer_Root
Soniasthetics wrote:

It's up to personal preference. I tried 4 player once like a year ago or so, hated it, haven't played it since. 

Just play whatever gamemode or time control you want.

Given you gave it a chance, gal, I’m sure you’d be very glad you did! 😂

....you it sounds got pounded on, they saw you were a newby, with your king 20+ when most points wins, so they quickly took you out, and that’s probably why I’m sure many who’ve tried but never returned.

But if you watch some YouTube vids on positioning and view somebody’s archived wins you can see real quickly what you’re missing and actually get involved your wins, and watch your experience increase, seriously!

...say you were to view my wins you’d see lmao how I start with my queen on board as the others are all racing for roflmao a promo while I’m wiping out one opponent’s rook and lol possibly mate in three! 😹

TheBestBeer_Root
MegaPro-123 wrote:

four player is too stressful

based on point system to win rather than checkmate

have to actively attack opponent or you lose

....then, I bet if you gave it some try and altered how you’re aggravated by it and see the potential of it increasing your regular game, before you knew it you’d be busting them wins and truly enjoying and happy to do so because you’ve gained more experience, are gaining from playing!happy.png

...YouTube on good positioning, check out anyone’s win archives, and thank me later! 👍