Forums

bi-racial chess

Sort:
AutisticCath

The pieces attack each other and move the same as regular chess--black pieces cooperate with white pieces and they war against other black and white pieces. Come on! It's self-explanatory!

SaharanKnight

This is like half the Broncos going on the field with Panthers uniforms and vice-versa. It sounds like chaos.

BattleChessGN18

It's not "self-explanatory" that there is no checkmate. It's not self-explanatory that black and white pieces can capture their own kind.

AutisticCath

On the contrary, it is quite self-explanatory. I explained black pieces and white pieces cooperate together so it is black and white vs. black and white instead of black vs. white. Add everything else together.

LumberJock26

I think you know that "cooperate together" is a bit vague, awkard and dubious without further explanation.

No one really knows why you invented this variant and how it even contributes to chess; nor whether or not it's even a real variant.

LumberJock26
[COMMENT DELETED]
ANOK1

can we see real change i recommend that king is only piece that can and has to be sacrificed whilst pawns equally divide said regents ill gotten lucre

plutonia
BulletGod666 wrote:

This made me fall off of my bed laughing.

Best chess joke I've ever seen.

I wish there was a rep system in this forum, I would rep you for life.

LumberJock26

You'd rep someone for laughing like Amadeus? O.o

AutisticCath

"I think you know that "cooperate together" is a bit vague, awkard and dubious without further explanation."

Cooperate together is not vague at all. It means they are on the same side fighting against the others.

"No one really knows why you invented this variant and how it even contributes to chess; nor whether or not it's even a real variant."

I made this crystal clear as well--to dispel and demolish racism. Have you seen NM Reb's comments? There's one where there is a face barfing and then we have a facepalm in utter shame. This is the shame that the chess-world will be facing if it continues this racism.

IpswichMatt

With you all the way NewEngland! #BlackPiecesMatter

IpswichMatt

Uh-oh, this is awfully similar to "Desegregated Chess" - see below.

Please note - before anyone posts saying that any of these variants won't work for some reason - these are not serious suggestions, they are just meant to be amusing.

Remember! Not Real - just meant to be amusing...

AutisticCath

You mean my polygamous chess is the EXACT SAME THING as Mormon chess?!?

IpswichMatt

It would appear so, I'm afraid. 

I've been googling and I came across this:

This has driven me mad with desire - if anyone knows where I can buy a chess table like this, please message me.

Also, I'm not convinced that such a move would be "terrible", White now has a semi-open h-file with a Rook on it

BattleChessGN18
newengland7 wrote:

"I think you know that "cooperate together" is a bit vague, awkard and dubious without further explanation."

Cooperate together is not vague at all. It means they are on the same side fighting against the others.

"No one really knows why you invented this variant and how it even contributes to chess; nor whether or not it's even a real variant."

I made this crystal clear as well--to dispel and demolish racism. Have you seen NM Reb's comments? There's one where there is a face barfing and then we have a facepalm in utter shame. This is the shame that the chess-world will be facing if it continues this racism.

Are you simply willingly foolish because you don't want to be wrong?

BattleChessGN18

"Unblocked -- I just did that temporarily to smite you."

(As in, the childish post-it note you left on my profile page)

I think not only did you do it out of puerile rage because my words hit a nerve, the reason for your unblocking me was that you realized the block wouldn't have prevented me from continuing to post in your threads; since anyone could use a back-up screen name.

Do you want to keep fighting, or would you rather take the higher road and come grace that this topic is much more fitting in the off-topic section? That's all I was innocently saying from the beginning.

I respect your thought on social justice; since my own real-life career is majorly inclusive of that field.

IpswichMatt

I doubt if the OP was in any sort of a rage, puerile or otherwise. This topic was only ever meant to be amusing IMO (although I may be horribly, horribly wrong of course!)

AutisticCath

"the reason for your unblocking me was that you realized the block wouldn't have prevented me from continuing to post in your threads; since anyone could use a back-up screen name."

Not really--you can actually get quite in much trouble for creating sock-accounts to harass others like that.

BattleChessGN18

Right, except you know that there was no harassment involved.

IpswichMatt wrote:

I doubt that the OP was in any sort of a rage, puerile or otherwise. This topic was only ever meant to be amusing IMO.

I know. My original point is that it belongs in the off-topic section; since it doesn't actually pertain to chess.

AutisticCath

BattlechessGN18,

It is about a chess variant. Your main argument is that "as the rules aren't clear it's about anti-racism and therefore goes in off-topic". True, there is anti-racism involved in my chess variant however it is primarily a chess variant and has been properly categorized.

I blocked you to smite you when you questioned the rules were not clear. On the contraire, they are crystal clear. I have stated in the origingal post of this thread that the rules are like normal chess except there are no "black and white" racial boundaries.