Bulldog Chess with Witch (aidanB1 - Waredude) #2

Martin0

The image can be changed a bit if you change the format. In general, PNG should be used for graphics and JPEG should be used for photos. You can choose the format when you save a file. Your image is a JPEG, that is why it is blurry.

 

Do you want to keep moderating this game?

Waredude
Martin0 wrote:

The image can be changed a bit if you change the format. In general, PNG should be used for graphics and JPEG should be used for photos. You can choose the format when you save a file. Your image is a JPEG, that is why it is blurry.

 

Do you want to keep moderating this game?

Sure I’ll try. And thanks

aidanB1

Bf3

Waredude

Bf5

aidanB1

WFB

Martin0
Waredude wrote:
Martin0 wrote:

Do you want to keep moderating this game?

Sure I’ll try. And thanks

How's it going?

Waredude
Martin0 wrote:
Waredude wrote:
Martin0 wrote:

Do you want to keep moderating this game?

Sure I’ll try. And thanks

How's it going?

ugh. school started harder and more time consuming as soon as i said that. i will still try though.

Waredude

Bf6

 

Martin0

bump

Waredude
Martin0 wrote:

bump

Haha. I was coming to give a warning finally. 

 

24 hour warning

Martin0

Times up.

gg

Waredude

Yup. Ah well. Gg