Forums

INVITATION TO THE LEADING CHESS960-TEAMS ON CHESS.COM!

Sort:
johanpalmaer

CROSS-INVITATION TO THE LEADING CHESS960 TEAMS ON CHESS.COM

Welcome to the leading Chess960 teams on chess.com!

Chess960 Players Group
Chess 960, also known as Random chess or Fischer Random Chess (FRC), is the most fun game and the best type of chess invented by the best chess player. It is all RANDOM CHESS!

Join us for Chess 960 games, starting positions, puzzles and more. We play Chess960 team matches and vote chess games with top teams of chess.com. We also have Chess960 tournaments within the group. Join the largest Chess960 Group on chess.com now!

Join Link:

CHESS960 SOCIETY

Welcome to CHESS960 SOCIETY! This team is open for players from all over the world that want to play Chess960!  We playing team matches, vote chess, and tournaments together. CHESS960 SOCIETY is associated to Chess Society. Welcome onboard!

Join link:

Chess960 RandomChess
Aren't you kind of bored with playing the same opening lines over and over again?

If you like new challenges with every new game this is your group:

Here we play Fischer Random Chess (FRC), the most addictive chess variant proposed by the greatest player. There are 960 different Starting Positions! So memorizing Opening lines is not relevant here, only tactical talent and creative positional approach are required to play good games.

Join Link:

Comparisation of the teams

Players

Average rating

# on Team Match Leaderboard

Team Matches in parallell

# on Vote Chess Leaderboard

Vote chess games in parallell

Chess960 Players Group

CHESS960 SOCIETY

Chess960 RandomChess

Chess960 Players Group mainly playing against other top-50-teams on the team match leaderboard, while the other teams mainly playing against lower ranked teams. Chess960 Players Team playing more games in parallel, while the other ones do not. Chess960 Players Group is more quantity oriented (i.e. playing larger games and more games), while the other ones may are a little bit more quality oriented (i.e. focusing on winning the games but may not running so many games in parallel and not so large ones).

Why being a member in more Chess960 teams?

The Chess960-teams don’t play so many games in parallel.
So, if you playing for more teams will you be able attend to more Chess960 games than otherwise, and being able practicing Chess960 more than otherwise.

All these Chess960 teams are promoted by CHESS SOCIETY!

If you not yet are member of Chess Society, please welcome onboard and playing together.
Chess Society mainly plays standard chess. We’re the #2 on the Vote Chess Leaderboard, and #9 on the Team Match Leaderboard! We play a lot of team matches and vote chess games and also some tourneys. Welcome onboard!

Join link:

WELCOME ONBOARD!

SerjV

I also can tell you about my group chess 960 , but doubt it will bring benefit .

Whether have come to your groups new members  , having read through this announcement ?

aepaez

Not sure what Chess 960 is ? And what do I get out of it ? and ny commitment to it ?

Help please

Alonso