Forums

Tournament Summary - Chess on an Infinite Plane

Sort:
vickalan

Congratulations @captaintugwash. I'll update scores later today.

Since a game is finished, I can add one other game (to moderate). Any two players is fine.

hitthepin
captaintugwash, do you want a rematch?
captaintugwash

Ok why not. I'll be honest, I kinda want to play either pixel or cobra, but I don't mind waiting my turn.

Can I give you some advice? Don't leave pieces unprotected unless there's a very good reason for it. My queen was only able to dominate because I was able to hit your unprotected pieces while manoeuvreing the queen... try not to let me have these tempi.

PixelByPixel
captaintugwash wrote:

Ok why not. I'll be honest, I kinda want to play either pixel or cobra, but I don't mind waiting my turn.

Yay!

hitthepin
You can play pixel. It’s cool.
hitthepin
Vickalan, will you post scores after the tournament championship?
captaintugwash
hitthepin wrote:
You can play pixel. It’s cool.

If he wants to play, I'll take him on.

If he doesn't, then I'll give you your rematch.

hitthepin
Got it
captaintugwash

What software are you guys using to prepare the boards? If it's freely available, I have no problem installing it so I can help out the mod in my games by posting board updates after my move.

PixelByPixel

@captaintugwash , it's your call.

hitthepin
Play PBP.
captaintugwash

Pixel fishing for white! Fine I'll officially challenge you pixel! As soon as vick or whoever can run a game for us, of course. I'm in no hurry.

hitthepin
Gl guys
JohnHS

We should create a knockout tournament for all the bulldog players.

hitthepin
Why? We already have a champion.
JohnHS

Yes, but a tournament would be a good system to do once.  Or maybe not even a championship, just a tournament.

JohnHS

Also, chess.com should create a place where you can create variants and play them like Daily Chess.  Have a huge list with the order based on popularity.

PixelByPixel
captaintugwash wrote:

Pixel fishing for white! Fine I'll officially challenge you pixel! As soon as vick or whoever can run a game for us, of course. I'm in no hurry.

If you can answer my question, you can be white.

”What series of books is considered to be Stephen King’s magnum opus?”

hitthepin
I think the variants need to become more popular first.
captaintugwash

It's a trick question. He obviously doesn't have a magnum opus.