Inviting is to hard for you? Copy this!

Sort:
Kesarling_UT
RT_2010 wrote:
Kesarling_UT wrote:
RT_2010 wrote:
Kesarling_UT wrote:

Hello.

I appreciate your efforts @FaZe_Ninja2, but I personally feel that this list would not be liked by the players included in it. I think many players in the list have already got more than 20 club  invites till now. It is easy for the players not in the list to use this and argue with the others about its usefulness (not mentioning any usernames). But would anyone here like to be included in the list? This is the real question.

The list is changed every 2 days so that first members don't get spammed with invite. Please think before you comment.

-__- Do you really think this would help them from not getting spammed? Atleast 30 people have seen this forum on the first day. Just figure out if even 50% used them on the first day, would it not be spammed?

Bruh not everybody has a club of their own. Even if 30 people saw, only 15-20 will have invited. And I can promise, 3-4 will have turned club invitations off

So, you are going to like getting spammed 20 invites right?

RT_2010

We never know who copied from which part. Nobody is getting spammed I promise

tacticspotter

So let's get the logic here:

Faze turned off club invite option because he doesn't want any irritating club invites 

Faze created this thread to encourage people to send irritating club invites 

Faze did not put his name in because he still dislike club invites,but still allowing other people to get spammed by club invites.

Isn't that the logic here?I have already proven my point,thread unfollowed.

RT_2010
tacticspotter wrote:

Faze turned off club invite option because he doesn't want any irritating club invites 

Faze did not put his name in because he still dislike club invites,but still allowing other people to get spammed by club invites.

Let's get this straight:

Are you in the list? If yes, then I'll talk to Faze about it. But if no, I would take a screenshot of you saying the f word and send it to the staff.

tacticspotter
RT_2010 写道:
tacticspotter wrote:

Let's get this straight:

Are you in the list? If yes, then I'll talk to Faze about it. But if no, I would take a screenshot of you saying the f word and send it to the staff.

Dammit,this thread is on the top again...

Well anyways,this is not chesskid,if you can't accept the censored f word(or the whole) here either go to chesskid or leave the forum.

You can go ahead and report all you want idc.

Still,you have not answered this thing,now can you stop commenting so this thread can be inactive?

(Also seeing your username,that looks like your age...You might want to change it because of online safety...)

RT_2010
tacticspotter wrote:
RT_2010 写道:
tacticspotter wrote:

Let's get this straight:

Dammit,this thread is on the top again...

Well anyways,this is not chesskid,if you can't accept the censored f word(or the whole) here either go to chesskid or leave the forum.

You can go ahead and report all you want idc.

Still,you have not answered this thing,now can you stop commenting so this thread can be inactive?

(Also seeing your username,that looks like your age...You might want to change it because of online safety...)

Did I ever say this is chesskid?

This won't be inactive.

You are abusing members.

FaZe_Ninja2
saipavan_05 wrote:

wow, i already got 4 members and waiting for 26 members to join,

thank you @ @FaZe_Ninja2

No problem! Usually from 30 invites it is proven maybe 1-3 members usually join unless they are your friends so that is pretty good!

lukegk
Kesarling_UT wrote:

Hello.

I appreciate your efforts @FaZe_Ninja2, but I personally feel that this list would not be liked by the players included in it. I think many players in the list have already got more than 20 club  invites till now. It is easy for the players not in the list to use this and argue with the others about its usefulness (not mentioning any usernames). But would anyone here like to be included in the list? This is the real question.

Thanks for the work! I understand that this took a long time, but I agree with what he said.

metallistverder
SPickwick написал:
Kesarling_UT wrote:

Hello.

Thanks for the work! I understand that this took a long time, but I agree with what he said.

I'm too